Android 14 OS: Google organized the Made by Google 2023 event in New York on October 4, in which Google launched Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro phones. Along with this, Google also launched Pixel Watch 2 and Pixel Buds Pro. Amidst all this, Google also introduced Android 14 OS to the people for the first time, which is given in Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro phones.
Let us tell you that Android 14 OS will currently be rolled out for Google phones, which will later be rolled out for all Android phones. If you are also an Android user, then you should also know about Android 14 OS. Let’s know about Android 14 OS.
Features of Android 14
- There are many new features in Android 14. Many small and big improvements have been made at the surface and OS level that enhance the overall Android experience.
- In the new update, you can set the black-and-white theme on the OS and give a completely new look to your phone. Along with this, AI wallpaper has also been supported.
- Through pre-defined suggestions (in the form of prompts), you can have AI-generated wallpapers on your Android phone.
- You can now access app shortcuts on the lock screen and make changes including its fonts, colors, layout and widgets.
- In the new update, users can also use the Android phone as a webcam. You just need to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using USB cable and download your
- The camera of the Android 14-running phone will have to be used as a webcam for the larger machine.
- Android 14 also allows viewing on-device photos and videos in HDR quality on select smartphones with HDR-supported displays.
How to download Android 14 in your phone
Google has currently rolled out Android 14 OS for Google phones. Once this operating system is installed in Google’s phones, then it will be rolled out for Android phones of other companies.
If you have a Google phone, then first of all you have to open the settings of your phone, at the bottom you will see the System tap. Where the active option of updating your system will appear. On tapping this, your Google phone will start updating. Once the software is downloaded, you should reboot your phone.